Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2007

Four ....

This morning Luo You (Fortunately my wife didn´t name me "Mohamed", otherwise pervert guys in some countries got the strange idea to whip her or treat her in other bad ways. Sometimes I have very serious doubts, that the human species belongs to the intelligent live forms.) incended the first candle of the advent wreath and enjoyed his plain breakfast.



The alternative counter 2, the daily counter, is hanging in my office. Thus I could not yet show it in my blog. Maybe tomorrow I can offer you more ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke für deinen Beitrag! Um Spam und andere böse Sachen auszuschließen, wird der Kommentar von Luo You vor der Freigabe gelesen. / Thanks for your contribution! To avoid spam your comment will be published after Luo You´s check.